Stainless steel tank has become a necessity in hospitals, office
buildings and other institutions bidding for public patronage. Profit-minded
architects and proprietors naturally seek the tank with the least
maintenance. Proved in a number of leading buildings as the last
word in the elimination of costly recoating, the Steelways, Inc.
Stainless Tank offers all these important advantages:
– The only tank warranted against corrosion, cracks, leaks,
seepage or rust for a period of ten years. Impervious to climatic
rigors, including freezes.
- Takes No Ground Space
– Makes extra use, extra profits from available space
on rooftop or setbacks. Installable in almost any unused space
– on slab without hole or suspended between floors. Can
be relocated. Domestic or Fire Water Storage Tanks with minimum
adaptation can be used for chemical storage.
- Up to 3 Times Lighter
– yet many times stronger. Requires less foundation and
supporting columns. 3/16" Stainless replaces 1/2"
Carbon Steel Tanks.
- Self-Supporting Structure
– reduces site preparation to a minimum – Dunnage
- Low Cost, Fast Installation
– Lighter weight allows one piece installation in most
cases eliminating costly field welding. Large units assembled
from factory fabricated steel sections delivered to site. All
– Stainless Steel Tanks cost no more than
Carbon Steel due to elimination of sandblasting, coatings, and
the lighter weight involved.
- Engineering Aid –
Available for Architects, Engineers and Owners seeking to take
advantage of stainless steel.